Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Upper Body DOMS!

I started my strength training on Monday evening with an upper body workout, and was surprised to wake up on Tuesday morning not sore at all.  The workout didn't seem too easy, and I had muscle fatigue near the end of my sets, so I was very shocked not to be sore at all.

By midday though, I started feeling a little soreness in my triceps and by the end of the day, I had full on DOMS!  Very strange as I've heard of this but never experienced it before.  Still a little sore today, but I want to get another upper body workout in today to be consistent.

Short post today as work is keeping me really busy!  I had to get to work extra early this morning, so I had to cut my run short this morning.  I can go in a little later tomorrow, so I'm hoping for lower humidity and higher miles tomorrow!  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment