Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day! (and a back on track committment)

Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend!  I've been spending a lot of time with my family and loving it.  

Sunday I had a good long run - 11 miles.  It actually was a rainy run, which was unexpected.  That kept it a little cooler and was very enjoyable.  Then we went out for mexican food with the family, and I OVERendulged.  Frozen margarita, chips, salsa, queso and 3/4 of my cheese quesadillas.  Yummy, but way more food than my body needed.  

So this morning, I'm committing to getting back on track with weight watchers.  I've already said no to going to Waffle House with the hubby, sticking with my normal Kashi bar breakfast.  I actually slept in this morning, and didn't run, though hubby and I plan to walk this evening when we get home.

Time to pack up the camper and get ready to go back home.  :(  

Before I sign off, here's a little bit of humor:


Seriously though, I haven't lost any weight since last Thanksgiving.  Losing almost 50 pounds so far is definitely awesome, but I need to finish strong.  Stopping now is just ridiculous.  Twenty more pounds would make such a difference, and I KNOW I can do this.  

Here's to staying on track and getting to goal!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment