Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's Sunday and I'm a dork!

Happy Sunday, everyone!  And happy September 1st!  I hope you're all enjoying a fabulous Labor Day weekend.  The family and I are camping for the weekend.  The weather is hot and humid, but hubby and I have been getting up early to get our runs in before it gets too miserable.  He just walked out the door for a 20 miler.  I'll be heading out in a little while for 11 miles.

As I mentioned in the title, I'm a big dork.  If you remember from last week's post, I was so excited to be doing a virtual Labor Day 5 mile run this weekend, hosted by Mommy Run Faster.  So yesterday I was out the door early and got my five miles in.


This morning I got up (the wifi at the campground only seems to work in the wee hours of the morning or late at night when everyone is asleep and not all trying to use it at the same time) and looked to see where I needed to post that I had run this race.  I couldn't find it on Mommy Run Faster's blog, so I went back to Pinterest where I found it in the first place, and figured out that I'm a year late - the race was in 2012!  So poor Mommy Run Faster was probably wondering why I was signing up and tweeting about last year's race this week (Sorry!)  I'm just a dork.  

I do want to say thank you, though, to Mommy Run Faster, because I probably would have just run a quick 3 miles yesterday and called it good, but with her virtual run, I ran 2 more.  

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Jen! We're actually doing another one this year!! I'll send you the link- add your name and I'll put you on the results spreadsheet and email you the link. You can still participate. :)

    ReplyDelete