It was a cold foggy morning, and I startled a variety of wildlife! In the first 1/2 mile, I came across a groundhog, turkeys, and deer!
Later on in my run, the sun came out and it was a beautiful day. In the last few miles, I saw a lot of cool Halloween decorations in some yards.
Usually it's hubby who loves holiday decorations, but I was in such a good mood, these brightened my day and made me smile.
That afternoon, I went to a Tennessee Titans game with hubby and daughter. It was a gorgeous day, even if the Titans lost.
Since yesterday morning, I've been battling what I think is allergies. The big thing that's kept me from running the past two mornings is some major dizziness. I've never had such a bad sensation of the room spinning. Yesterday was a rest day, and I thought the dizziness was just a fluke, but then when I went to bed last night, I felt it again (it seems to be worse when I go from standing to laying down, or get up from lying in the bed) and it was really bad this morning. I'm going to try to head to the store today and get some medicine to see if that helps.
That's all for now! Hope you're having a great week!





Sounds like a fun long run! I LOVE Halloween decorations! Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mindy! It took me a whole week, but I'm finally back on track!
Delete