I need a break from pitch black early morning running! This week my early morning (5am) runs were both on the treadmill, but our treadmill is dreadfully old and on its last legs. It was only a cheap Walmart one that is over 10 years old, and the belt is slipping a lot now.
Hubby and I will celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary in a few weeks, and have decided we would like to look into getting a new treadmill as our present to each other.
Any recommendations?
I love my treadmill! I use it all the time in the winter and also a lot in the super hot days of summer. I have a Pro Form. I got it on HSN. I think that would be an awesome present!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Katie! I was actually looking at a Pro Form. Now I just have to get my husband to agree! :)
Delete