I've been fighting some kind of sinus issues that have given me daily headaches (yesterday was the first day it actually subsided enough for me to run) and stomach issues (due to the drainage, I'm assuming). Yesterday I hit the treadmill for 5 miles. I've got 12 miles on the calendar today. We've got cold rain falling now, so I'm going to start on the treadmill and see how it goes. I've taken my morning dose of Sudafed, so I'm praying for this headache to go away soon!
Yesterday was also my son's 16th birthday! I'm so proud to be his mom!
He wanted a quiet day at home, decorating for Christmas, so that's exactly what we did. We had a fun afternoon, putting up the tree, watching Elf, and then went to dinner and had cake.
I love putting the tree up! We collect ornaments as souvenirs when we travel, so it is always so much fun reminiscing!
This year, we added a new ornament from our October trip to Disney World.
Today after my 12 miler, I need to get moving on my Christmas shopping! It will be here before you know it!
I probably should have been shopping instead of working on my blog over Thanksgiving weekend! I started a Facebook page for the blog, and added the links for all my social media accounts on the right sidebar. I'd love for you to follow me! (and if you have a blog or social media account, please leave the links in the comments and I'll follow you, if I'm not already one of your followers!)
Have a wonderful Sunday!


Happy birthday to your son! You do NOT look old enough to have a 16 year old! Hope you start feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Mindy! You are very sweet!
Delete