Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ready to run! Biggest Loser Half

Just a quick post to say how excited I am for half #5 tomorrow!  It just started raining here (boo!) and is supposed to continue through tomorrow morning.  I sure hope it moves a little more quickly - I would love for this race to be dry!  This is not because I mind running in the rain, but it is a first race for several of my family members.

My mom, dad, and brother are all doing their first 5K tomorrow, and my son is running his first half!  I don't want it to be a bad experience for any of them!

The first time I heard about this race series was at the RnR Chicago Expo in 2012.  Here's my daughter and I with Dan and Jackie Evans.


I'm excited for today's expo - I hope I get to meet some more BL contestants - they are such an inspiration!

I went for a short run yesterday, and am resting today in hopes that my foot pain does not return for the race.

I plan to post updates today and tomorrow to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (the links to follow are above).  And P.S. I changed to a new Instagram account so that it would be the same name as my blog (darerunshare).  I'll be posting to that account now, instead of my old one.

I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment