Good Monday morning! I hope you had a great week and acheived all of your goals. It's time for the weekly chase, so here's a recap of my goals from last week:
1. Finalize summer trip plans. Yes! 100% I booked flights and signed hubby and I up for a race as part of the trip. I'll have to do another post with all the details, but here's a sneak preview:
2. Strength train 2x this week. 50% Only one session this week. I know I need to schedule this, but to be honest, this week was very busy (as most of my weeks will be until summer). My daughter has volleyball practices and games, and last minute dress rehearsals for the school play that was this past Friday and Saturday (she was Fern in Charlotte's Web). No excuses, just reality of a busy mom. :)
3. Continue to plan and eat healthy meals/snacks. To be honest, I'd say I was only 25% healthy this week. I started seriously tracking with My Fitness Pal again on Saturday, so I only have 2 days so far, but I think if I remember that tracking is a gift I give myself and not a punishment, I'm a happier (& healthier) girl. The days I wasn't tracking weren't all unhealthy, but I know I ate more calories than I should have.
And now, here's what I want to accomplish in the coming week:
1. Log all of my food on My Fitness Pal - 7 days - no breaks! This is a no brainer. I want to lose the few pounds I gained over my Lenten scale sacrifice (and preferably more) and being consistent with tracking is the only way I've ever been successful at losing weight (other than unhealthy ways like not eating at all, or seriously restricting my calories).
2. Try to ease back into running with 3 runs this week. I rested my foot all last week after a very painful 3 mile walk on Monday. I've retired my old shoes, and tried a new lacing pattern to help what I think might be a bout of exterior tendonitis. I went for a walk on Sunday afternoon to see if I had any pain, and I didn't. I plan to try a Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday run this week. Of course, if I have any pain, I will back off this goal and reassess.
3. Finish and post my Kentucky Derby Half Recap. I had planned to work on this over the weekend, but we came home Friday night to find that our internet, phone, and tv were all down, and AT&T finally made it out to repair everything Sunday afternoon.
Before I leave you, I will be adding my weekly weigh-in to my weekly chase post, since my one-time-a-week weigh in day is Monday.
So here it is:
Last Monday: 151 pounds
Today: 147.4 pounds
Total Loss for the week: 3.6 pounds
Total Overall Loss (Starting Weight in November 2011 was 192.2): 44.8
Have a great week! I hope you catch all the goals you are chasing!



Great job on your weigh loss girl!!! You're doing something right! Glad the foot is starting to feel better! And the race you signed up for is so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mindy! I'm hope my foot cooperates tomorrow! I think it will be a treadmill run as we're still forecast to have severe weather here.
DeleteWoo Hoo! Way to go on the weight loss :) That's awesome! And what a great idea to add it to your Weekly Chase (I may have to borrow that idea) Planning a trip with the hubby...exciting!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Gin! And I don't mind if you borrow that idea at all - the more the merrier!!
Delete