My wonderful children...so blessed to be their mom!
I've been struggling for a long time with food and my weight, and it is affecting my running and my overall outlook on life as well. As I've been thinking about it this Mother's Day morning, I realize that my health is about more than just me...it is about more than the number on the scale or the size of my clothing.
It is about doing everything I can to be here for my children. It is about setting a good example for them so hopefully they never have to struggle with food or their weight and can make healthy choices a way of life.
As a mom, I would do absolutely anything for my children. So why won't I stay consistent and acheive a healthy weight for good?
This Mother's Day, I vow to be a better mom. I am going to commit to consistent healthy eating and exercise, starting today. I'm going back to My Fitness Pal. For accountability, I am going to post my daily calorie totals on Instagram (@darerunshare). I'm going to get it right this time. Obviously I love my kids a million times more than I love food. I just need to start acting like it.
Happy Mother's Day! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment