As far as blogging goes, I have just not had the time to be consistent there either. All of these things are pulling me in different directions, and I need to simplify.
I've decided to take a break from blogging. While I love the camaraderie of the community and the friends I have made, I think I can stay "in the loop" by reading and commenting on the excellent blogs out there, and through social media.
I'm not sure if this break will be long or short, but I want to thank those of you who read and comment here. I appreciate your support and encouragement more than you know!
If you are interested in keeping up with me, I plan to continue using the following social media for updates:
Instagram: @darerunshare
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dare-Run-Share
Twitter: @JenMcCormick40
Thank you again for everything!
Signing off (for now),
Jen
Gonna miss your posts Jen but I totally understand!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mindy!
DeleteOh Jen, I'm sorry to hear that. But I do understand, and have thought of doing that several times myself. Hopefully it won't be a long break, and I'm glad I can still keep up with you on social media. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Katie! I think I'm in a better place now and hope to post again soon.
Delete