Monday, June 9, 2014

The Weekly Chase #17

It's been nearly a month since I posted a weekly chase post.  After some time off, I think I'm ready to return to making some goals for the week, and I'm excited about being back on track.

Let's just call it...


Yes, that's right.  A fresh start for my next half in Seattle in less than two weeks.

I don't have any goals to report back on from last week, though I will report that I logged more miles last week (almost 19) than I have since the week of March 31.  I also logged my food in My Fitness Pal consistently last week.

Here are the goals I am chasing this week:

1.  Log 20 miles this week.  I almost made it last week, and I think those miles are critical to keeping a healthy, happy attitude and not gaining weight.

2.  Log my food on My Fitness Pal.  I have been doing well with this the past week, and I know that the only way to be successful is to be consistent.

3.  Prepare for Seattle trip.  This trip will be my first time on a plane in over 20 years, and my kids first flight ever.  I know there are a lot of things that have changed as far as security, so I want to make sure I plan everything as far as packing so everything goes as smoothly as possible.


That's all for this week.  I hope you all have a great week!  Thanks for reading!

What are your goals for this week?  Do you have any tips for traveling by plane?

No comments:

Post a Comment