Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Weekly Weigh In #1

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I am working to lose the pounds I've gained, and also reach my ultimate weight loss goal.  So on Tuesday, I will be posting my weekly weigh in.  Please feel free to join in if you are looking for some accountability yourself!


Starting weight:  151.4 pounds

Last week's weight:  151.4

Today's weight:  149.8 pounds

This week's loss:  -1.6 pounds

Overall loss:  -1.6 pounds

Goal weight:  120 pounds

Pounds to go:  29.8

Disclaimer:  I am starting over.  In November of 2011, I reached my high weight of 192.2 pounds, and over the course of the next year, I lost nearly 50 pounds, settling in around 143 pounds for most of last year.  My goal was always 115-120 pounds, but I just hit a plateau around 143-145 and stayed there, until the last few months, where I've started regaining.

I've decided that perhaps the second phase of my weight loss needs to start fresh.  It's been so long since I was actively losing weight, the last 40 or so pounds are part of my past journey, and I need to focus on a new journey, the one where I reach my ultimate goal.

Please feel free to join in, if it is helpful to you.  I'd love to have some friends to cheer on, and for me to be accountable to as well.

Have a great week!




2 comments:

  1. Good job Jen! Ok, I will start weighing in with you every Tuesday. I'll try to stay away from the scale the rest of the week!
    Are you doing any certain plan, or just eating healthy? I do best if I'm following a plan, so I might look into the low carb thing. I'll let you know. We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I'm just logging my calories on My Fitness Pal, but I'm open to trying something else if I think it might help me get healthier and lose this weight. We can do this together!

      Delete