Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Weekly Chase #25

Happy Monday!  I hope you all have a great week in store!  It's a busy one for me, so keeping up with my weekly goals will be key in staying on track.  I'm linking up with Mindy at Road Runner Girl for The Weekly Chase.



Here's a recap of last week's goals:

1.  Log all of my food with My Fitness Pal.  4/7 days successful.  As I mentioned in last week's "Weigh in Wednesday" post, I had a rough couple of days last week that I didn't count my calories, but I got back on track and had a solid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with healthy choices.

2.  Catch up on some paperwork I've fallen behind with (preferably Monday evening, so I get it over with and start the week ahead of the game!)  I didn't do this on Monday night (or any weeknight at all) but did work on it last night.

3.  Finish up the last minute details for my school's 2nd annual 5K this Saturday.  We had a fabulous 5K on Saturday!  The rain stayed away and everything went wonderfully.  It's so much work, but also a lot of fun.  I can't wait to start planning for next year!


4.  Maintain my training plan and get a minimum of 10,000 steps each day.  6/7 days successful.  Last Tuesday, I forgot to charge my Fitbit overnight, so I had to do it during the day, and I lost about a half day of steps.  I could have walked on the treadmill when I got home to make it up, but I was wallowing in my pity party (first day of not counting calories, too - sense a pattern?) and just didn't care.


And here are my goals for this week:

1.  Log all of my food with My Fitness Pal.
2.  10,000 steps a day + stick with my training plan
3.  Hydrate properly for my half marathon on Saturday.

That's all for this post!  I hope you all have a great week and reach all of your goals!


2 comments:

  1. Great job Jen! You did great with your goals last week! Don't you hate it when you have to charge your FitBit? It makes me so mad every time! I hate losing steps lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mindy! I try to stay on top of it and charge it when I'm asleep every 4-5 days, but when I forget, it messes everything up!

      Delete