The weather this morning was amazing - low temps in the 60's. But after a 10 mile run and 3 mile walk yesterday, I knew I needed some rest.
(pretend I went to work and 12 hours have lapsed...)
Work was long and stressful today, but I planned my lunch out before I left the house. By the time I got home tonight, I was exhausted and stressed, and would normally have hit the fridge and totally eaten whatever I could get my hands on to unwind. But knowing I would be taking a picture and posting it here is really helping me stay strong. I made dinner and didn't eat until we sat down at the table.
Here's what was on the menu today:
Normal breakfast: Kashi bar & Nuun.
Lunch: Sliced cucumbers from the garden, baked chips, 2 tbsp cucumber dip from mom, 1/4 pimento cheese, light wheat hamburger bun, Nuun.
Dinner: 1 piece tilapia, 1 tbsp tartar sauce, 1 oz whole grain scoops, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp light sour cream, 2 tbsp fresh salsa, 1/4 cup sea salt caramel gelato, Nuun.
1273 calories total
(I chose blue for the background this morning because it's supposed to be a calming color, right?)
My weight was down a little again today. Baby steps, right?
Today was a total rest day as far as exercise. It's supposed to be nice again tomorrow morning, so I have plans to run before work. I know that will start my day off right, despite the stress I know is waiting for me at work.
Have a great night! Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment