Here's the day in a nutshell:
My normal breakfast, followed by a 3 mile run. For lunch, I had potato soup, 1/2 pimento cheese sandwich on whole wheat, cantaloupe, and one bite of rum cake, and for dinner I had a sandwich with tomatoes from our garden, romaine lettuce, a slice of vermont cheddar, baked ruffles with homemade cucumber dip that my mom made, topped off with 1/4 cup of salted caramel gelato, for a total of 1504 calories.
This morning I was down 0.2 pounds from yesterday. I've got a ten mile long run on the plan for today.
Totally changing gears, I was excited to get my Sparkly Soul headbands in the mail yesterday. I used the Royal baby discount on pink and blue headbands earlier last week, since I had wanted to try these headbands for a while now. I can't wait to try one of them out on today's run. I'll give you a full report.
Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment