Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekly Summary 10/28 - 11/3

Monday, 10/28:  
Weight - 146.2
Walk on Treadmill, 1.59 miles

Tuesday, 10/29:
Weight - 146.2
Run on Treadmill, 2.0 miles

Wednesday, 10/30:
Weight - 145.6
Rest Day

5-A-Day Holiday Challenge Begins

Halloween to New Year's Day!

Thursday, 10/31:
Weight - 145.6
Run on Treadmill, 2.27 miles
5-A-Day - banana; big salad with cabbage, romaine, onions, jalepenos; veggie fajitas with green peppers, onions, tomatoes.

Friday, 11/1:
Weight - 145.4
Walk, 2.69 miles
5-A-Day - unsweetened applesauce (hubby said this counted since we were out of apples), 2 big salads (romaine, broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes, green onions)

Saturday, 11/2:
Weight - 144.4
Run, 13 miles
5-A-Day - unsweetened applesauce, banana, salad with romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, grilled zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, and onions.

Sunday, 11/3:
Weight - 144.0
Rest 
5-A-Day - unsweetened applesauce, banana, spinach, big salad with romaine, cucumbers, carrots, cabbage.

I would consider this a successful week.  I'm learning that I have to do a lot of planning to make sure I get my 5-a-day.  I'm also learning that even after a few days, I'm craving the good foods more.  In fact, I ate two pieces of Halloween candy, and it really just was too sweet, and I found myself craving another banana.  

Here's to another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment