It's that time again! The Weekly Chase...time to recap last week's goals, and make new ones for the week ahead.
Here's how last week's goals went:
#1 - Make healthy food choices and hydrate well. I say 50/50 here. Without the scale or MFP to put a number on how I'm doing, it's harder to judge. I know that I'm doing well with the water and my food choices are good at least 1/2 the time. There were a few days that I know I ate more than I should have.
#2 - Log at least 20 miles this week, including a long run next weekend of 10 miles. I did not run 20 miles this week, but I did get my 10 miler in on Saturday. I got in nearly 18, and was going to run on the treadmill yesterday, but a power outage messed with my plan. My 10 miler was good. I had a headache, so I went slower than my normal pace, but I covered the miles. I also tried my new running skirt for the first time, and felt really cute (I don't know if I actually looked cute, but I guess all that matters is how it makes me feel, right?)
#3 - Continue my daily yoga and reflection time each morning. Yes on reflection, no on yoga. I only got one yoga session in last week. I've been battling with both our new kitten and our dog during yoga because the kitten wants to play, so she'll be jumping on me and bitting my arm or ponytail, and the dog sits there and whines (not sure if she wants to play, or she's sad that the cat is bothering me). When the weather warms up a bit, I can move my yoga sessions into the sunroom, and the animals can stay in the house.
And now, what goals am I chasing this week:
1. 20 miles this week, including a virtual 10K and 11 mile long run next Sunday.
2. Continue daily reflection, and get back to yoga, when I'm able.
3. Make healthy food choices.
Not too much different than last week. It's spring break so hopefully it will be a relaxing, fun week as well.
Hope you reach your goals this week!


Girl you look super cute in that skirt!!! I love it!!! Congrats on the goals last week! I was cracking up at the kitten biting your ponytail, etc. That's what my cat does when I plank...or when I do pretty much anything that doesn't involve him lol! I only get peace when he's sleeping lol! Good luck this week girl! I hope you have an awesome spring break!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm so far behind on my replies!! Thank you so much for the kind words! I keep hoping that she outgrows some of this behavior, but it may just be her personality!
Delete