Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekly Chase #20

Good Monday morning everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!  Last week I got over my sinus infection for about a day and a half, and then I caught a terrible cold on Thursday from my loving husband.  I feel awful, but did not let that stop me from meeting my goals!

Here's my recap from last week:


1.  Meet my goal of 20 miles for the week.  As I mentioned last week, I have joined the Summer Run Challenge at RUNwithJESS.com.  I made a goal to run 20 miles, and I actually ran 22.5.  So proud to meet that goal, despite feeling so sick for most of the week.



2.  Follow my training plan. Check!  I followed week one of my training plan exactly!

3.  Get up (and out of bed) by 6 am, everyday, starting Tuesday.  Yes!  I did much better with this and have been getting up and moving a lot earlier.  


Now, here are my goals for this week.  



We just arrived at the beach last night and will be staying all week.  I know that having goals on vacation can sometimes be a challenge, but I will not let that stop me!

1.  Follow week 2 of my training plan, logging 20 miles for the www.RUNwithJESS.com Summer Run Challenge.  

2.  Continue to get up by 6am and get my runs in early (before it gets too hot here at the beach).

3.  Do not let vacation be an excuse to let my eating get haphazard and gain weight.  Log my food everyday and stay in my calorie target.

I hope you all have a great week and that you meet all of your goals!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck this week Jen! I hope you have a fantastic time on vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete