Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Weigh In #3


Good morning!  I did not do a post last week, though I did weigh in on Wednesday.  We got back in from Seattle late Monday night, and I had a lot to take care of on Tuesday, hence the delay in blogging!

I'm back on schedule now, so here are my numbers from the last two weeks:

Starting weight on 6/3/14:  151.4 pounds

Weight two weeks ago (on 6/17):  149.2 pounds

Weight one week ago (on Wednesday 6/25):  154.2 (!!!)

Today's weight:  151.6 pounds

Net loss/gain from last two weeks:  +2.4 pounds

Overall GAIN:  +0.2 pounds

Goal weight:  120 pounds

Pounds to go:   31.4 pounds

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Good:  I lost weight from my weigh in last Wednesday.

The Bad:  I have gained over two pounds since 2 weeks ago.

The Ugly:  I actually weigh more today than I did when I started one month ago.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bottom line:  I have no excuse.  I have not done what it takes to lose weight during the month of June.  I must change this right now, or I will continue to regain weight, and I can't do that.  I worked to hard to lose it the first time.  I WILL NOT do what I have always done and regain the weight I lose plus more.  This stops now!

Here's to getting back on track, for real this time.



2 comments: