Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekly Weigh In #4

Good morning!  With the two summer trips we took, my weekly weigh in schedule has been a little sporadic, but I'm back on schedule now.  Last week we were in Florida, so I couldn't weigh, and my stats are for the last two weeks.


Starting weight on 6/3/14:  151.4 pounds

Weight two weeks ago (on 7/1):  151.6 pounds

Today's weight:  150.0 pounds

Net loss/gain from last two weeks:  -1.6 pounds

Overall Loss:  -1.4 pounds

Goal weight:  120 pounds

Pounds to go:   30 pounds

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am back on a losing trend, thank goodness.  I have been at or below my calorie goal for three consecutive days now.  I am looking forward to getting back into the 140's, hopefully next week.  I have not been able to wear any of my shorts from last summer since they technically fit, but were a little too snug for comfort.  I hope to be able to wear them again before the end of the summer.

I am hoping for even more motivation by participating in a dietbet.  I have never done one of these, but I have heard of them.  Mindy at Road Runner Girl is hosting one, and I am going to sign up.  She has a great post explaining it all here.

I hope you'll join us!

Have a great week of weight loss this week!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the loss Jen!!! You are doing great! And I'm so excited you joined the DietBet! It will be a fun time losing weight!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mindy! I'm excited, too. It should be a lot of fun!

      Delete