Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday - Week 2

Good morning!  I've just finished week 2 of #project42 - working toward reaching my goal weight by my 42nd birthday in April.

If you remember, I actually gained weight last week from my starting weight.

Starting Weight:  148
Last Week: 150.2

But, as you can see below, I lost 3.8 pounds this week!


To reach my #project42 goal, I need to average 1-1/2 pounds a week of weight loss.  So technically, I am now a week behind where I need to be.  (I should have been at 145 this week to be on target.)

But I am not giving up, nor am I discouraged.  I am bound and determined to keep moving closer to my goal...one baby step at a time!

So by next Wednesday, I am aiming for somewhere in the range of 143.5 - 145.  

Have a healthy week!  Thanks for reading!  



No comments:

Post a Comment